One more really fabulous thing about 3 x 3 cards is that they fit neatly along with the 3 x 3 envelopes in Stampin’ Up! Mini Pizza Boxes. What a lovely little gift to give a friend or host! In addition to the Grapefruit Grove version of this 3 x 3 card I shared in yesterday’s post, I finished up my collection with the balance of cards the new 2018-2020 In Colors.
Original details for the 3 x 3 card are here. I again used Stampin’ Up! 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, In Color 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon and the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set.
TIP: The Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set “multi-tasks” for so many occasions. I love how beautifully many of the sentiments coordinate with the Stampin’ Up! Classic Label Punch. Create a template as shown and layer over the case cover (images are 100%) to see what fits!
Here’s a video I shared previously on how to use the Classic Label Punch to create a flagged end (approx. the 2:27 mark).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
Adhere to a Mini Pizza Box with Snail Adhesive a 3 1/8 square polka dot pattern (Blueberry Bushel) from 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
Create a 9 3/4 x 1 1/8 belly band using the Stampin’ Trimmer. Score at 1 1/4, 2 1/4, 5 7/8 and 6 7/8. Adhere ends below where the daisy will be placed.
Wrap Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon around belly band and tie in a bow.
Punch two daisies using the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Punch and Whisper White card stock. Adhere together with Snail Adhesive. Crop a flower center using Blueberry Bushel card stock, the Big Shot and a stitched circle die from Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Stamp “a little hello” (Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set) in Blueberry Bushel Ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop with a die from Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Big Shot Magnetic Platform (to keep the die in place over the stamped image). Adhere to flower center using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Daisy Mini Pizza Box card here.
My personal favorite of the group is this ’tis the season card with Call Me Clover patterns and Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!