Grapefruit Grove, one of the new Stampin’ Up! 2018-2020 In Colors, is a soft and pretty muted orange. It looks WOW! with Whisper White and just about any color (or neutral) you pair it with! Discover more about the new In Colors and the Stampin’ Up! Color Revamp here.
For today’s 3 x 3 card, I used the card friendly Grapefruit Grove patterns from the In Color 2018-2020 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. The four patterns above are offered in Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick (shown), Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 3 x 3 card base using the Stampin’ Trimmer and Thick Whisper White card stock. Center and adhere a 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a 1 inch square stripe pattern and a 1 3/4 x 7/8 polka dot pattern from the In Color 2018-2020 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (Grapefruit Grove). Adhere the gifts with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card as shown. Adhere a piece of 1/8″ Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon vertically to both gifts using Glue Dots (on the back).
Tie a bow with 1/8″ Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon (available in all five 2018-2020 In Colors). Adhere to the top gift with a Glue Dot.
Stamp the “for you” sentiment (Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Classic Label Punch. “Fish” the right side of the sentiment back in the punch to create a flagged end and snip the left side straight with Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere (Multipurpose Liquid Glue) another Grapefruit Grove stripe pattern from Stampin’ Up! In Color 2018-2020 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Whisper White 3 x 3 Envelope (fits 3 x 3 cards). Use Paper Snips to remove excess paper following the shape of the envelope flap. My video here offers helpful tips.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Get Your Grapefruit Grove On card here.
TIP: Create a colorful collection of these 3 x 3 cards and envelopes using ALL the In Colors in the 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Collection.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!