I used the Stampin’ Up! Lots of Joy stamp set to complete this snappy Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA269) for you today.
Discover what the rest of the PPA resident artists have designed using this sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- What could be sweeter than the perfect star button on top of the tree? It’s from Stampin’ Up! Home for Christmas Designer Buttons. A glue dot keeps it in place.
- The sentiment font and plaid tree are so very “Mad Men” to me. Love the versatility of this stamp set!
- Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder adds a touch of texture without competing with the simplicity of the tree.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I HAVE A REALLY BIG SURPRISE FOR YOU TOMORROW! It’s something you have been patiently waiting for. Any guesses? Stay tuned!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!