What’s not to love about the wonderful sentiment from Designer Tee on today’s card? Along with a great message of encouragement, the font is super “dreamy” too! Earn the Designer Tee stamp set (shown below) FREE with a $50 product purchase as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion starting Jan. 4. Get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for EVERY $50 you spend (based on your product total before shipping and tax).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Leapin’ Layers! The Sweet Sugarplum square card base measures 5″ x 5″ with the Whisper White mat measuring 4 3/” x 4 3/4″. The Sweet Sugarplum Designer Series Paper from the 2016-2018 In-Color Pack is cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The sentiment is stamped in Sweet Sugarplum ink and cut with a die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (expected back in stock Jan. 16).
- The scalloped circle is from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (now 50% off – see full sale here).
- Two more sneak peeks! The charming little hearts image is from the new Sealed with Love Photopolymer stamp set and is cut using the coordinating Sealed with Love Framelits Dies. Both will be available in the Occasions Catalog on Jan. 4 and can be purchased as a bundle for a 10% savings.
- One of the Stampin’ Up! Delicate White Doilies makes an already sweet card just a little sweeter!
- Perfectly Said! Stampin’ Up! packs so many great sentiments into their sets that you can always find just the right thing to say. This sentiment came from the new Balloon Adventures stamp set, also available in the Occasions Catalog Jan. 4.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Designer Tee card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
START YOUR WISH LIST! Check out these Stampin’ Up! video demonstrations of new products from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!