This is definitely the year for mixed metals in fashion, home decor and paper crafting. The combination of silver, copper and even a touch of gold bring a yummy richness to this holiday card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- “Season’s Greetings” (Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set) was heat embossed with Stampin’ Up! Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- The stitched oval die cut is from Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. You’ll want to use the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to keep the die in place over the sentiment during it’s journey through the Big Shot.
- I added a snowflake die cut (Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies) from Copper Foil Sheets. A self-adhesive Gold Faceted Gem bumps up the sparkle factor!
- A pre-cut silver snowflake from Foil Snowflakes (one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog) is layered over a dry embossed snowflake created with the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- I wrapped Copper Metallic Thread around three of my fingers repeatedly to loop it and adhered to the bottom of the oval sentiment with Glue Dots.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
HAVE A BIG HOLIDAY WISH LIST?
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop, save and earn FREE products in September:
- The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has begun! View it on-line.
- Have a big wish list? Spend $300 or more and get the Merry Patterns stamp set FREE.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more with me and earn the NEW Black Rhinestones FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Tulip Rewards program for frequent shoppers.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes NEW holiday paper!
- A better view! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See 13 Holiday catalog video product demonstrations here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube videos – be sure to subscribe to be the first to watch new releases!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off on subsequent orders from the time you join through Jan. 31 (or longer if you remain an active demonstrator). I welcome hobby stampers when you join through me! See what you get here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!