A change in the color combination for this autumn birthday card gives it a modern edge. Crushed Curry is a classic for fall. Paired with Basic Gray and Smoky Slate it takes on a trendy style that still says fall!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Smoky Slate solid leaf and detailed Crushed Curry leaf layer to perfection. I lined them up a little “off” so that there would be more interesting dimension and shadowing.
- Crushed Curry Solid Baker’s Twine adds definition and softness.
- “Happy Birthday” was heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. The sentiment is from Special Celebrations, a versatile and multi-occasion stamp set.
- The coordinating sentiment from Special Celebrations is stamped inside. Watch my WOW! video from yesterday for tips on how to line up this sentiment without any stamp positioning tools!
- Measuring up! The Basic Gray square measures 2 3/4″ square. The Crushed Curry is 1 3/4″ x 3 1/2″. The remaining panels (wood plank) 3 3/4″ x 5″, (basic gray) 4 x 5 1/4″ and Smoky slate card base is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (standard A2).
- Last but not least! Luscious texture was created using Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
HAVE A BIG WISH LIST FOR THE HOLIDAY CATALOG? Earn this EXCLUSIVE, limited-edition Merry Patterns Stamp Set when you place an order of $300 or more (excludes shipping and tax). This promotion includes on-line orders!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!