What could be easier than a square, a sentiment and a quick bow for today’s Simple Saturday friendly hello card!
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Soft Sea Foam card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Soft Sea Foam is one of the NEW Stampin’ Up! colors in the annual catalog. Learn about the new colors and Stampin’ Up! Color Revamp here.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool for crisp results and perfect positioning, stamp sentiment (Another Wonderful Year stamp set) on card base in Shaded Spruce ink.
Cut a 3 1/4 square pattern from Garden Impressions 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to a 3 1/2 square of Shaded Spruce card stock.
Wrap square with Shaded Spruce 1/8″ Metallic Ribbon (part of the Stampin’ Up! Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack) and tie in a bow. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Friendly Hello Card here.
THREE STAMPIN’ UP! JULY PROMOTIONS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS!
- IT’S HOT! 10 Ink Pads FREE with the $99Starter Kit
- Learn how you can earn the Tufted Embossing Folder FREE when you place a qualifying $75+ order through me! My July Host Code Offer is here.
- Designer Series Paper Offer! Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
A DAY AT SEA! We have a Stampin’ Up! general session this morning and spend the day at sea. I plan to relax, read and maybe find a little time in the spa. I’m treating my Stampin’ Pretty Pals team members who earned the trip (and their spouses) tonight at the ship’s Giovanni’s Table restaurant! Congratulations to Brian King, Susan Itell, Jennifer Michelski, Lisa Pretto (my upline) and Candy Ford (Brian’s downline)!
I’ll share updates and photos of the Alaskan cruise on my Facebook page here. Next up: the Alaska Inside Passage and Juneau!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!