I hope this Foxy Friends “Miss You” card makes you smile! The Foxy Friends photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Fox Builder Punch make so many critters (cat, raccoon, skunk and more)! Purchase the stamp set and punch as a bundle (on the list of My Favorite Things) and save 10%.
COMING UP! I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! video tomorrow so that you can see how easy and fun it was to create the darling fox for this card!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Layering stamps (eyes, ears, faces, tails) is easy since Foxy Friends is a photopolymer (see through) stamp set.
- Measuring up! The Whisper White card stock for the fox measures 2 7/8″ x 3″. The Basic Black layer below measures 3 1/8″ x 3 1/4″.
- The sentiment is from Places You’ll Go photopolymer stamp set. I loved how the handwritten font looked with the fox.
- The perfect touch is a coordinating Calypso Coral stick-on heart from the Subtles Enamel Shapes (one of My Favorite Things from the new annual catalog).
- Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video sharing more tips for using both the Foxy Friends stamp set and Fox Builder Punch.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Foxy Friends “miss you” card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Discover more possibilities for the Foxy Friends stamp set and Fox Builder Punch in these projects (below) created by Stampin’ Up!
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? Get the scoop here on the two FREE stamp sets you get when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit. It’s the ultimately way to stock up on Stampin’ Up! products and save. Ends June 30! I welcome hobby stampers to my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!