Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You’ll get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
“B” is for birthday boy gift card! This card is destined for my grandnephew, Henry, who is turning eleven. I think the primary colors and clean design are perfect for his “age group.” If you search for “Henry” on my search tool (top right of my blog), you’ll see all the cards created for Henry over the years . . . a flashback to the day he earned his “big boy” overalls card here. It’s one of my favorites but demonstrates how much he has grown up!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I adore the Pocketful of Sunshine Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Pocket Framelits Dies. They make giving a gift card or money stylish and fun for ALL ages. Save 10% when you purchase them as a bundle.
- The Super Tool! I used the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to keep the dies in place over the coordinating stamped images for their journey through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Watch my WOW! video here to learn more about the Magnetic Platform.
- The sentiment was cropped with a fantastic, folding banner die from the Stampin’ Up! Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies. I got the idea to use the banner die and Baker’s Twine (I used the new Dapper Denim Baker’s Twine) from the NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. It’s loaded with artful ideas!
- A Real Red heart (Brights Enamel Shapes) adds a pop of coordinating color, shine and interest.
- The Banner Triple Punch is a quick and easy way to create the perfect flagged end. I used it on the Real Red piece of card stock. Here’s my previously released WOW! video showing the benefits of the punch.
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty. YOU ARE HERE!
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!