Today’s sweet little Thank You note card was created using At Home With You Photopolymer Stamp Set (new in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog). It’s used in an entirely different way than yesterday’s post (also At Home with You) and shows off the stamp set’s versatility.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
At Home With You Photopolymer Stamp Set coordinates with the At Home Framelits Dies. Save 10% when you purchase them as a bundle. See all 10% off bundles in the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes are a fabulous value at $6.00 for a set of 20 cards and envelopes. Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes are available, too!
- Layering Squares Framelits Dies & the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine produced the diamond shaped window.
- The sentiment, stamped in Basic Black Archival ink, is from One Big Meaning Stamp Set.
- Basic Black Bakers Twine is wrapped twice and tied in a pretty bow.
- The charming basket of flowers (At Home with You) was stamped in Basic Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Write Markers.
- The basket was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals for 3-D WOW!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Thank You card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!