Simple yet elegant defines today’s congrats card. Even without stamping, the framelits and embellishments used combine to make a sophisticated card that can be used for a number of occasions . . . think birthday, wedding, graduation, job promotion.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A circle was cut using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies from the Very Vanilla panel.
- Focus on the beauty! The intricate Lace Doily (new in the Occasions Catalog) provides a beautiful focal point. Very Vanilla on one side of the doily and Whisper White on the other gives them added value.
- The doily was adhered to the A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) and the cut panel is placed over it using Foam Adhesive Strips. This gives an interesting, dimensional look.
- The sentiment was cropped from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. It’s cut once using gold foil sheet and cut an additional 3 x using Very Vanilla cardstock. Layering gives a boost of added dimension.
- The Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies contain additional sentiment dies that could easily be interchanged on this card.
- A few added sequins from the Metallic Sequin Assortment finishes it off with a bit more golden sparkle.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s congrats card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click on the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
STOP BY “THE COLOR PURPLE” BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY! I’m giving away to a random comment these pretty Stampin’ Up! products (above)! You can play along by leaving a comment on my blog candy post here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!