Today’s card assembles in just minutes earning it the badge of a Quick & Pretty Card. The humorous sentiment from Best of Birthdays (part of the “Best of 25 Years” stamp collection) is just perfect for a gentle ribbing of my (“much” LOL) older sister on her special day!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- You love when I share measurements! They certainly make a Quick & Pretty Card go together in a snap.
- The Very Vanilla card base is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2 (standard A2).
- The Raspberry Ripple piece is 4 1/8″ x 3/4″.
- The Summer Starfruit layer measures 5″ x 2 1/4″
- The colorful polka dot pattern from Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack measures 3 3/8″ square.
- The Stampin’ Up! Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies layer precisely. Stampin’ Dimensionals were placed at the top and bottom between the layers, so that I could slip the Primrose Petals Ribbon through and tie.
SHOP WITH ME AND GET A FREE 2013-2014 ANNUAL CATALOG!
places an order through me will get a Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014
Annual Catalog delivered to their door from me–absolutely FREE. Free
My Digital Studio downloads and 30 Day Trial are excluded from this
offer. Place your order by May 7 and your catalog should arrive no later than
5/31. Please note this is a Stampin’ Pretty exclusive offer. Limit 1.
Already a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer? Your 2013-2014 catalog
has already been ordered for you and is expected to arrive no later
than 5/31! Learn how you can become a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer!
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Stamp Set: Best of Birthdays (Clear-Mount 132828)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Summer Starfruit (126839), Primrose Petals (126841), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Primrose Petals (126858)
Cool Tools: 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Primrose Petals 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)