Today I have a “super” fun thank you card to share. Super heroes are all the rage and Stampin’ Up again proves to be right on trend with the awesome Everyday Hero Photopolymer stamp set available in the Occasions Catalog. This set is not just for kids…heroes come in all ages!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- This is such a delightful set to stamp and color. Super Girl was colored with Stampin’ Write markers in Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede.
- For the mask and boots, Gold Wink of Stella adds just the right amount of sparkle.
- The image was cut and layered using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. It was propped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cityscape was stamped twice and fitted to the bottom of the Basic Black card base. Since this is a photopolymer set, it was uber easy to line up buildings.
- The sentiment is cut out using a die from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
- The inside sentiment is from All Things Thanks stamp set, also available in the Occasions Catalog.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- WOW! Stampin’ Up! offers some adorable ideas using the Everyday Hero Photopolymer Stamp Set.
SAVE 10% ON STAMPIN’ UP! OCCASIONS CATALOG BUNDLES! Get the full scoop here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!