Today’s card was inspired by the pretty narrow note card in the Stampin’ Up! video below. The stamp images (Happiness Surrounds stamp set) are a sneak peek of the Snowflake Showcase bundle of products that will be available exclusively Nov. 1 – 31 (or while supplies last). Learn more about the Snowflake Showcase November promotion here.
MY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 card base using Real Red card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. The trimmer cuts and scores!
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4 1/4 x 2 1/4. Randomly stamp the images from the Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set (Limited Release, Nov 1 – 30, 2018 – while supplies last) in Real Red, Mango Melody, and Granny Apple Green ink. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool, stamp the “Congratulations” sentiment in Real Red Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Trim to a 2 1/4 x 1/2 strip.
Adhere to a 3 1/2 inch piece of Granny Apple Green 1/2″ Texture Weave Ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Tie a bow with Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine. Add a Red Rhinestone to the center of the bow and adhere bow with a Mini Glue Dot. Add two Red Rhinestones to the card for bling.
For an added touch, repeat the stamped images onto the lower left corner of a Narrow Note Card Envelope.
STAY TUNED! Stampin’ Up! will be having a 24 Hour Flash Sale on Tuesday, Oct. 23. I’ll post more details when I get them!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!