Today’s birthday card is a delightful way to dress up a cash gift. The timing for the pretty pattern is perfect as we begin March and evolve into spring!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Start with a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock measuring 7″ x 8 3/4″.
- Using a Simply Scored Tool or Stampin’ Trimmer, score the 8 3/4″ side of the card at 3″ and then again at 3″. The final panel measures 2 3/4″ and folds up and inside the card. Easy enough?
- The Stampin’ Up! B.Y.O.P. stamp set offers the perfect sentiment for this birthday card. Adhere the sides of the 2 3/4″ flap with Tear & Tape.
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (one of My Favorite Things) provides the soft background for the front of the card.
- A piece of Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon is wrapped around the front of the card and tied at the center. A Mini Glue Dot holds it in place.
- Using the Falling Flowers Stamp Set, stamp the images on Mint Macaron card stock with Mint Macaron ink. Crop the flowers with the coordinating May Flowers Framelit Dies. If you purchase the Falling Flowers Stamp Set and May Flowers Framelits Dies as a bundle, you can save 10%.
- Add the flowers to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and dot with Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a bit of bling.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- I love this collection of alternate ideas by Stampin’ Up! using the Falling Flowers Bundle.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!