Welcome to the October Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating an early Halloween and Harvest season. This month we are sharing Halloween and fall projects using our wonderful Stampin? Up! supplies.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Stop #16, Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
The star of the show today is the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board used to create the box. It’s perfect for small gifts, favors, even place settings since so many sizes are possible. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video to see how easy it is.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- And that dashing flower? A black flower with a Tangerine Twist center (Fringe Scissors) really makes a statement for Halloween. I used the Stampin’ Up! Fun Flower Punch and this felt flower technique video from way back in my archives!
- I did more “crunching” (balling it up and unfolding of the thin layers) on this flower than in the video. BONUS! For added “texture,” leave the finished flower on your crafting counter and let your kitty kick it around the room when you aren’t around. Purr-fection!
- The “Count” was stamped (VersaMark) and heat embossed in black a second time on Bermuda Bay Cardstock. He’s snipped and popped up on a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Stampin’ Up! 12 x 12 Kraft Cardstock is heavier than our regular cardstock and is terrific for creating boxes.
The next stop is Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events Stop #18 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS and answering the questions you leave at the end of my posts. If you are receiving the post by email, click on the title to reach the post and share your thoughts. Thanks!
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Amy Whelan at Amys Inklings
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Sherrie Gross at Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sherrie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.