Today’s bright and cheerful get well card showcases the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. Endless possibilities and loads of fun to use! Save 10% when you purchase these products together as a bundle!
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- Make it fun! Polka dots always bring smiles. Give the jar an unexpected twist with a pretty pattern from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Create Dimension! Just like styling a real flower arrangement, layer the paper flowers and leaves using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The fern-like leaves in the background are stamped directly on the Whisper White panel in Crumb Cake ink.
- Beautiful Bouquet! The flowers are stamped in Daffodil Delight with a layer of Crushed Curry and Basic Gray. The die-cut leaves are stamped in Old Olive.
- The sentiment, from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set, is stamped in Basic Gray Archival ink.
- Get well wishes continue on the interior with a sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and a few more flowers to bring it all together.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Jar of Love get well card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!