Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy the various projects and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Begin by using a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a piece of Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper with the Little Treats Box Dies.
Fold at the score lines and assemble.
Thread a 4″ piece of Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider through the ribbon slot, securing with a bow of Linen Thread.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Little Treats) in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink on a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Crop with the label die (Little Treats Box Dies) and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Adhere to the treat box as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the leaf outlines in Soft Suede Classic Ink.
Position and stamp the Cinnamon Cider (oak leaf) and Bumblebee (maple leaf) into the center of the leaf outlines.
Crop with the coordinating punches (Autumn Punch Pack).
Layer and adhere together and to the package as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Add a double bow of Linen Thread with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Cinnamon Cider 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the sides of the sentiment.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments, and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals October Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
This card contains two of My Favorite Things from the 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog!