My color inspiration came from the creative mind of Peggy Noe, who suggested the palette for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA299). See what Peggy and the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Design Team have created with these colors and play along here.
I love hearing from you! If you have a question or would like to leave a comment about today’s card, you may do so HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I heat embossed the sentiment (two separate stamps) for a rich, glossy look. The sentiments of the Endless Thanks Photopolymer stamp set make it a great basic for card making.
- The golden rule! The center banner was created with Stampin’ Up! Gold Foil Sheets. I also used gold foil for the flower center and cropped it with the 1/4″ Handheld Circle Punch (retiring and 30% off – see what’s retiring and on sale here).
- One of my favorite tricks. I cropped the ends of each banner using the Stampin’ Up! Hexagon Punch. This powerful punch is retiring so be sure to get it while supplies last! Learn more about the retiring products and sale here.
- The Petite Petals Punch and Gold Baker’s Twine (30% off on the retiring products list) are the perfect accents.
- Also on the retiring products list is the charming Blushing Bride heart pattern from Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. Here’s a close up of all the pretty patterns.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Endless Thanks card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEW CATALOG PRODUCTS?
Click on the image above to see new products!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!