It was ecstatic to receive a big box of new products from the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog this week, including many of the sneak peek products from the Playful Palette suite on today’s birthday card. I’ll be sharing the excitement and new product samples with you through the end of May. The new annual catalog begins June 1.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
If you missed my video reveal of all the goodies in my pre-order (including a closer look at today’s sneak peek products), you can watch it here. My pre-order included a sampling of products only available to demonstrators (or those purchasing the $99 starter kit can get them now) before the official catalog start date on June 1. That’s the day I’ll place my “kahuna” order!
I also incorporated the largest tag die from Chalk Talk Framelits Dies, which was YOUR top pick in my latest Reader’s Choice Poll. The retiring Chalk Talk Framelits Dies are 30% off and only available while supplies last. See what else is retiring and on sale (up to 50% off) here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The sentiment from the new Painter’s Palette stamp set (what a hip, little font!) was stamped on Sweet Sugarplum card stock. Sweet Sugarplum is one of the new 2016-2018 In Colors (Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach).
- Also new are the Layer Squares Framelits Dies. So many sizes (19 in all) and possibilities in both straight and scallop edges. I used a scallop edged square to crop the sentiment.
- Yum! Gorgeous ruched ribbon in ALL the new 2016-2018 In Colors will likely top your wish list for accessories. The ribbon (I used Peekaboo Peach) is a delight to work with and I’m nutso over the “gathered” texture.
- I’m also introducing the new Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape, part of the Playful Palette suite of coordinating products. I used Fast Fuse Adhesive for extra strength hold on the envelope border–such a pretty touch!
- Of course, to complete the look and play up the meaning of the sentiment, I added a splashy brushstroke pattern from new Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. The 6 x 6 size is wonderful for card making.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products used in today’s Playful Palette birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
GET A 2016-2017 ANNUAL CATALOG IN ONE OF 3 WAYS:
1) New customers. Place an ON-LINE ORDER through me and I’ll send you an email and link on how to redeem your FREE Stampin’ Up! catalog. Includes FREE shipping. Limit 1 Annual Catalog per year.
2) My Preferred Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past year AND have selected me as their demonstrator in their Stampin’ Up! profile) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for supporting my business! Those who have ordered from me in the past year and prior to April 28, 2016, can expect their catalog to arrive by June 1 when the catalog begins.
Not sure if you are a preferred customer and automatically getting a catalog from me? Please email me by filling out this form.
CATALOGS WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS LISTED IN YOUR STAMPIN’ UP! PROFILE. PLEASE BE SURE IT IS CURRENT.
3) Not my customer, but plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? It’s just $5 to priority ship to your door and the catalog is FREE. Click HERE to order your catalog using PayPal. Please be sure to update your PayPal address when checking out. This is the address where your catalog will be sent.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!