Today’s card is a rustic friend card inspired by the Home Decor pictured below. Key to the card’s WOW! factor is using the Well-Said Cling Stamp Set and Well-Written Framelits Dies. I adore how the font of the sentiments (double stamp set) mix and match, as well as play off the font of the word, dies (cover so many occasions). They earned their spot on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog here.
SAVE 10% when you purchase the Well-Said Cling Stamp Set and Well-Written Framelits Dies as a coordinating bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Gray Granite card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of white Wood Textures Designer Series Paper with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 3 3/4 square of dark Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to the center of the card with Snail Adhesive.
With a Big Shot & Magnetic Platform, crop the center of a 3 1/4 square of Gray Granite with the largest Stitched Rectangle Framelit Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the “BEST” in Crumb Cake ink onto white Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Use Paper Snips to snip to size. Add a Gold Metallic Pearl and adhere with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
Use the Big Shot & “friend” die to crop a piece of white Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Adhere with small bits of Snail Adhesive or Adhesive Sheets.
Cut a piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon to 4″. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
Use the Big Shot & Layering Circle dies to create a 3″ (exterior) x 2 3/8″ (interior) circle frame of white Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Adhere with bits of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Big Shot & filigree dies from the Well Said Framelits Dies to crop vines of Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow card stock.
Add a Wood Frame Element as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Use the Big Shot & flower dies (Well Written Framelits Dies) to crop three flowers of white Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Add Gold Metallic Pearls to the flower centers and adhere flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
Use the Stamparatus to line up and stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake ink.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!