Surprise–I’m finally releasing the full video tour of My Stampin’ Studio which I have been promising for almost a year. Making the video was a joint effort with Brett & Mary Haugen at Stamp-n-Storage and I’m so grateful for their help. The final cut is far more professional than anything I could do on my own! Thank you for your patience!
In this video (click image above to play video), I’ll share my design process, organization as well as craft storage ideas. Many of these ideas will work within all budgets (my “original” stamping space was a closet). Keep an open and creative mind and adapt to your own space!
Learn more about the craft organization products I used from Stamp-n-Storage here. I receive a small affiliate fee if you use it to shop but assure you I love and use these quality products!
My craft space is always evolving and I made a few changes since we shot this video late last December. I now have a floor rug which keeps down the echo of my tall ceilings and stone floors and warms up the space. I purchased Martha Stewart collapsible fabric bins to fill my two upper cabinets (so many yummy colors to choose from). I use them to keep my retiring Stampin’ Up! product and new/unused product (extras for blog candy and prizes) better organized.
My Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Marker storage (Blendabilites were discontinued last spring) has been converted to washi tape storage. Read more.
Here’s more information on My Stampin’ Studio journey with lots of additional details and tips!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.