Welcome to the November 2018 Blog Hop with Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Holiday cards are done. It’s time to start on gifts and gift wrap. Let the Stampin’ Pretty Pals inspire you with “Anything But A Card” today.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a Stampin’ Up! Kraft Pillow Box. I love the pre-printed polka dots! Adhere sides with Tear & Tape Adhesive for added 3-D hold. The ends simply fold in (no adhesive needed).
Create a belly band of Coastal Cabana card stock. Cut card stock to 1 1/2 X 7 and bend around pillow box, adhering with Tear & Tape Adhesive in front (where it won’t show below the layers and keeps the back clean).
Crop Whisper White card stock with the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Precision Base Plate, largest snowflake die and coordinating die cut flower from Stampin’ Up! Snowfall Thinlits Dies. Learn more here about the Snowflake Showcase Limited Release products. Adhere die cuts to each other and the belly band using Snail Adhesive.
Wrap the width of the pillow box with Whisper White 5/8 Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. Tie in a knot.
Using the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus stamp positioning tool, stamp “for you” from Snow is Glistening Photopolymer Stamp Set (Snowflake Showcase Limited Release Products) in Coastal Cabana ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and coordinating die from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies. Add a small hole on the left side with a 1/16 Handheld Circle Punch (retired) or Paper Piercing Tool to create a tag.
Thread tag hole with approximately 8″ of Linen Thread. Wrap the width of the pillow box twice with approximately 20″ of Linen Thread. Create four loops and tie together and in a bow with the linen thread of the tag.
Use a Stampin’ Dimensional below the “for you” tag to keep it in place.
In this video, I highlight the Snowflake Showcase products and share helpful tips!
Get more inspiration using the Blog Hop Line-up below. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 12, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. It will be a glitzy affair with All That Sparkles and Shines. Don’t miss the fun.
PALS BLOG HOP LINE UP:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose