THE RESULTS ARE IN: You chose the Stampin’ Up! Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder as your favorite of four embossing folders in my poll last week! Over 1100 votes were cast and the results are shown below. The poll is now closed.
Petal Pink and Whisper White are luscious for a baby card. This card will be for my grandniece, Charlotte, due in January. Change up the colors to create a new look for a birthday or thank you card.
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set #148580 $21.00
- Butterfly Duet Punch #148523 $18.00
- Purchase the Butterfly Gala Bundle (Stamp Set & Punch) & Save 10% #150599 $35.00
- Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon #148764 $7
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies #148551 $35
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Whisper White Thick card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Tuck a piece of Whisper White card stock in the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. TIP: I like to do this back and forth to grab dimension in both directions. Crop to 2 1/2 x 4 5/8 keeping the tufted pattern centered. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon to 2 3/4 long and adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Create a bow of Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine, adhere with a Mini Glue Dot. TIP: Watch my video on Mastering the Mix of handmade card elements here.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink onto Whisper White card stock. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Big Shot, and Magnetic Platform. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Watch my video here on more ways to use the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
Crop a piece of Petal Pink card stock with the Butterfly Duet Punch. Adhere with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
Add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the butterfly for an added touch of bling.
Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and the Petal Pink 6×6 Designer Series Paper to create a liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
MY DECEMBER HOST CODE
EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE FROM ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
DON’T FORGET! Orders of $50 up to $150 (before shipping and tax) MUST use the host code ABOVE in order for their tulips to qualify. Orders $150 or more (before shipping and tax) should not use the code and their tulips automatically qualify.
LEARN more about how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!