This elf image from the Festive Phrases stamp set is cute as can be! Festive Phrases stamp set is on the list of my favorite things from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. I love the possibilities of these stamps for fall and winter holidays (even “love” for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries and more)!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Rock those layers! Layering Squares Framelits Dies produce perfect squares in a snap. I used the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to keep the sentiment in place during it’s trip through the Big Shot.
- I cropped the Basic Black layer to 2 3/4″ square using the Stampin’ Trimmer so that it adds just a touch of crisp definition behind the sentiment layer.
- I stamped the elf image again on Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock. Using Paper Snips, I snipped out the elf shoes, hat and the forelock of hair. I added a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional to the forelock to pop it up.
- The perfect spots for bling! I love the addition of Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the tops of the elf shoes and hat.
- The bold black and white check on the card and star pattern on the envelope flap are from Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (one of my favorite things from the holiday catalog). Here’s a closer look at ALL the designer series paper in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
- Charming Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon (dashes on one side and cross stitch on the other) adds another pop of deep red.
EARN FREE STAMPS FROM ME FASTER. I’m offering Double Tulip Days Sept. 26 – Sept. 30. Learn more here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!