I have another Simple Saturday card for you today using one of my favorite stamp sets for fall, Lighthearted Leaves photopolymer (clear) stamp set. It earned it’s spot on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A White Stampin’ Chalk Marker adds highlights to the leaves. Simple and pretty.
- Here’s my previously posted video showing you how to use the marker along with helpful tips for using photopolymer (clear) stamps.
- If you want a more vibrant white accent, try the White Signo Gel Pen. Ruth Petsel of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community inspired my card and used the gel pen for hers. Cool, yes?
- Crisp, dark and excellent coverage. That describes the Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Archival Ink I used for today’s card (one of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog).
- Add bold color and texture for a polished finish! I lined the Whisper White Medium Envelope with Real Red Envelope Paper that was embossed with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
DID YOU DROP BY MY STUDIO YESTERDAY? I shared the full video tour of My Stampin’ Studio yesterday. If you missed it, you can click on the image below and watch again!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!