Just as I promised on yesterday’s post, I have a 1 Minute to WOW! video tutorial for you today sharing how to use the White Stampin’ Chalk marker to accent leaves. So easy and fun! Click on the image above to watch the video. You’ll get a sneak peek of my card for this Saturday’s (Simple Saturday) post, too!
Get full details on this card from yesterday’s post using the Chalk Marker.
Shop for the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker
NEW WEEKLY DEALS START TODAY! Discover what Stampin’ Up! has discounted 25% this week HERE. New pricing ends Sept. 28.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.