If you need a quick and pretty card, the Stampin’ Up! Note Cards & Envelopes (133766) are a fabulous solution. You’ll receive 20 pre-cut and pre-scored note cards & 20 coordinating envelopes. A bargain at $6. Today’s “happy birthday” card really shows them off!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Big on Birthdays Photopolymer Stamp Set makes creating a quick and pretty card a snap. This stamp set landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
- Start with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock measuring 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8 ” and stamp the Happy Birthday greeting from Big on Birthdays stamp set in VersaMark ink. Heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. (Hint: Swipe the card stock with the Embossing Buddy before stamping to avoid stray pieces of embossing powder on your card.)
- Embossing makes it easy to stay inside the lines when coloring the flowers and leaves. I used the Watercolor Pencils from the Occasions Catalog to add colors that really pop on Crumb Cake card stock.
- Rich Razzleberry ( 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″) and Old Olive (3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″) layers provide a yummy coordinating backdrop.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card – note cards and envelopes – that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SHOP FOR STAMPIN’ UP! WITH A 20% DISCOUNT!
GET THE $99 STARTER KIT PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE!
ENDS MARCH 31!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THE BEST DEAL OF ALL! If you love discounts, a chance to see and order Stampin’ Up! products early and would love to be a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals private, creative, fun and pressure-free virtual community, NOW is the time to try the $99 Starter Kit. Get 2 free stamp sets of your choice (any price) as a bonus with the kit during Sale-A-Bration (ends March 31). By purchasing the $99 Starter Kit here, you’ll join my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community and Stampin’ Up! (20% discount, exclusive resources and chance to pre-order new products a month early) and have the option of selling Stampin’ Up! products or simply purchasing for yourself. Enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits at a minimum through July 31, 2017.
Thanks for all you do to make Pals so much fun!
Stampin’ Pretty Pal – Su M.
I [HEART} hobby stampers! Learn more about demonstrator discounts and benefits here or feel free to email me with any questions. I’m happy to help!
Your leadership & generosity are so awesome – I am constantly reinforced that I made the BEST decision when I chose you to be my upline.
Stampin’ Pretty Pal – Deb. S.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!