Today’s Sweet Sugarplum anniversary card is another example of the versatility of the So In Love stamp set from the NEW Occasions Catalog. It will be available for purchase Jan. 4.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The focal point of this anniversary card is a luscious floral pattern from the NEW Falling In Love Designer Series Paper collection. It’s also coming in the Occasions Catalog.
- Frame it! The Sweet Sugarplum frame was created with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (currently 50% off during the Year End Close-Out and Retiring Product Sale).
- The sentiment (So In Love stamp set) was cut using the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add texture! The Elegant Dots embossing folder creates a soft and pretty textured background.
- A Sweet Sugarplum bow and a heart Enamel Shape are the finishing details to this simple anniversary card.
- Adding the matching Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap gives the hint of something special inside.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s So In Love anniversary card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
UP TO 60% OFF! Stampin’ Up! is offering great savings on Year-End Closeouts, high-inventory merchandise, retiring holiday products and clearance rack items. Sale ends Jan. 3 or while supplies last for many items.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!