Totally Trees stamp set and my Inspired by Color palette bring a fresh and modern flair to this simple thank you card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Totally Trees is a photopolymer stamp set which makes lining up the images a snap.
- Layering Soft Suede and Mint Macaron card stock behind the focal point balance the rich Garden Green trees and grass.
- SNEAK PEEK! All Things Thanks is a NEW stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog (available Jan. 4). It includes fabulous fonts and offers many ways dress up a thank you card.
- Today’s trees also work perfectly to participate in this week’s Global Design Project Challenge.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Totally Trees thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY TOP 10 FAVORITE DEALS of the Stampin’ Up! Yearend Close-Out & Retiring Holiday Products Sale? Check them out here and save up to 60% on select items! Ends Jan. 3.
See ALL that is on sale in one tidy spot here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!