You can treat your little ghosts and goblins with this adorable Halloween card created with the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stripes are always a classic! The diagonal stripes on the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper bring color and a bit of whimsy to the Halloween card. This paper has two sheets of gorgeous silver foil patterns for the “Specialty” designation.
- So dapper! The Cookie Cutter Builder Punch made the bowtie accent a cinch to create.
- A Holiday Stamp Set Essential! The “Oz” like sentiment is from the Suite Seasons stamp set. This set is filled with fabulous sentiments in gorgeous fonts to take you from autumn through the winter holiday season.
- A little “batty” about the interior! Adding a sentiment to the inside of the card was easy using the Jar of Haunts Photopolymer stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Halloween card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
JOIN ME ON MY JOURNEY TO $1 MILLION IN SALES! Read more from yesterday’s post . . .
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!