A simple but festive Christmas card is so easy to achieve using the Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. The bundle is jam-packed with 22 stamp images and 13 dies and is available at a 10% savings when you purchase them together!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- The Crumb Cake card base is matted with Basic Black and a snappy argyle pattern from the Warmth & Cheer 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack. The patterns in this stack are perfect for holiday cards and beyond.
- The band of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon and the pine boughs are a great backdrop to the framed sentiment from the Christmas Pines Stamp Set.
- Add a little interest to the inside sentiment with a small panel of DSP and Basic Black cardstock. This is such a simple way to boost the WOW! factor of any card.
- A Crumb Cake envelope embellished with a little more DSP results in a beautifully coordinated holiday card.
- Need more enabling? This fabulous alternative idea from Stampin’ Up! uses the Christmas Pines stamp set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies! Aren’t those pinecones adorable?
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
2016-2017 Holiday Catalog
THE NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG IS LIVE! Get the full scoop here!