It’s Sunday and I have my weekly round up of Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. There are 13 WOW! paper crafting ideas to share that use Stampin’ Up! products. They were created by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community!
Kim Jolley – blog details
Windy Ellard – blog details
Karen Gooch – blog details
Karen Hallam – blog details
Brian King – blog details
Wendy Klein – blog details
Joyce Kramer – details
Beth McCullough – blog details
Su Mohr – blog details
Staci Rivera – blog details
Pamela Sadler – blog details
Jeanie Stark – blog details
Sara Hicks Stuart – blog details
SAVE FOR LATER! Be sure to hover and pin your favorite ideas to Pinterest and please don’t hesitate to leave your questions or comments HERE. Your feedback means so much to this creative bunch! If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog. You can hover and pin photos once you arrive at my blog. A blog or Pinterest link (if available) is listed for more details on the projects.
UP TO 60% OFF! Stampin’ Up! is offering great savings on Year-End Closeouts, high-inventory merchandise, retiring holiday products and clearance rack items. Sale ends Jan. 3 or while supplies last for many items.
LOVE CARD IDEAS? Check out My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery for 100’s of card ideas and samples!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.