One of the hottest bundles from the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog has been the Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. Modern or vintage? These coordinating products offer so many possibilities for simple and pretty cards!
Save 10% when you purchase Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies as a bundle!
I loved assembling my Jar of Love bouquet and sweet jar vase for today’s card. I used this week’s yummy color combination from the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA309). What a sweet palette submitted by PPA Design Team Member Katy McGloin. Discover what the rest of the PPA Design Team created with these pretty colors here.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Same ink – different color! I “stamped off” the base image of the flowers and stamped the second image at “full strength.”
- A couple Pearl Basic Jewels add personality to the Sweet Sugarplum flowers.
- I stamped stem images from Jar of Love in Sahara Sand on the bottom Very Vanilla layer and then stamped a different stem image from Jar of Love and cropped with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies.
- The “thanks” sentiment (also Jar of Love) is layered with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the jar and gets a rustic touch with triple wrapped Linen Thread.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Jar of Love thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
EARN $5 TO SPEND (AUG. 2 – 31) FOR EVERY $50 YOU SPEND (JULY 7 – 31). Get the scoop on Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days here! I can’t wait to redeem the $5 bonus coupons (Aug. 2 – 31) I have earned this month. How about you?
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!