I adore the negative space produced by the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies (on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog). How about you? It’s so simple to pop up the cropped layer on Stampin’ Dimensionals and create a quick WOW! result!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My Real Red cardstock layer measures 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″.
- Must have! The Big Shot Magnetic Platform helps the tree die stay in place while traveling through the Big Shot.
- Embrace the emboss! I’m completely cool with the touch of embossing the Perfect Pines Framelits Die left around the tree. If you aren’t a fan (and sometimes I don’t want to see it either), you can flip the layer over or use a Bone Folder (opposite the side you plan to use) to “iron” out the creases.
- This sweet snowflake button is the perfect touch when dressed up with Silver Cording Trim (on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog).
- The Christmas Cheer sentiment (Cheer All Year Photopolymer Stamp Set) was heat embossed with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
NEED MORE IDEAS? Get 100’s of previously posted handcrafted card ideas in My Gallery. Or use the search tool on the top right of my blog to search for ideas by Stampin’ Up! stamp set or tool.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!