I adore the negative space produced by the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies (on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog). How about you? It’s so simple to pop up the cropped layer on Stampin’ Dimensionals and create a quick WOW! result!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My Real Red cardstock layer measures 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″.
- Must have! The Big Shot Magnetic Platform helps the tree die stay in place while traveling through the Big Shot.
- Embrace the emboss! I’m completely cool with the touch of embossing the Perfect Pines Framelits Die left around the tree. If you aren’t a fan (and sometimes I don’t want to see it either), you can flip the layer over or use a Bone Folder (opposite the side you plan to use) to “iron” out the creases.
- This sweet snowflake button is the perfect touch when dressed up with Silver Cording Trim (on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog).
- The Christmas Cheer sentiment (Cheer All Year Photopolymer Stamp Set) was heat embossed with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
NEED MORE IDEAS? Get 100’s of previously posted handcrafted card ideas in My Gallery. Or use the search tool on the top right of my blog to search for ideas by Stampin’ Up! stamp set or tool.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!