Today you get the details I promised for the Hearts Come Home Christmas Card I share above and in yesterday’s 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and comments.
Click on the video above for tips if you missed it yesterday!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Thick is slick! I used Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Card Stock for the the card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) as well as the additional layers. The die cuts have more dimension this way, especially important when doing white on white.
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Layering Squares Framelits Dies to create the frame and border. Watch the video above for tips on how to do this!
- Paper Snips are perfect for the “surgery” needed to end up with just the house and tree cropped with the Hometown Greetings Edglits Dies.
- Much easier! Have the Big Shot Die Brush handy to run along the perforations of the die (after cutting) to remove the loose pieces as well as ease out the die cut.
- Save 10%! Purchase the Hearts Come Home Stamp set and coordinating Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies as a bundle and save 10%. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video demonstration for more tips and ideas on using this bundle.
- Ravishing in Real Red! The heart (Brights Enamel Shapes) and ribbon (Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon) are all the “pop” a clean card like this needs.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!