This simple birthday card is destined for my soon-to-be 20 year old niece. I think she will love the colorful stack of gifts and pearl accents!
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA170) combines 3 modern colors for fall (or any time of year). Check out what the rest of the PPA Resident
Artists have designed with this splashy palette and play along HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- To soften the bold color combination, I used lots of white card stock.
- Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Write Markers allowed me to color directly to the stamp rubber. Each gift (Wishing You stamp set from the Holiday Catalog) received a different color.
- I used this card from my Stampin’ Pretty “archives” as my inspiration.
- A single Pearl Basic Jewel dots the middle gift and a trio of pearls accents the left side.
- So rich! The Midnight Muse 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon is easy to tie and has such a luxurious finish.
Ends October 31: For a limited time. New Color Kit Individual Markers for Sale. Learn More.
Stamp Set: Wishing You (Wood-Mount 131748, Clear-Mount 131751), Express Yourself (Hostess Rewards Exclusive Wood-Mount 130336, Clear-Mount 130339)
Paper: Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper (130131), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974), Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker (119680), Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker (131901), Midnight Muse Stampin’ Write Marker (2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers, 126856)
The Perfect Touch: Midnight Muse 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126847), Pearls Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)