Today’s rustic and round congrats card celebrates the outdoor enthusiast. The Stampin’ Up! Gone Fishing bundle “hooked me” with its iconic fishing images. The Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper offers patterns from a fishing theme to everyday classics.
WHAT I LOVE ! You’re getting a preview today of the Deckled Circle Dies from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Learn step by step below how to use them to create a this simple round card as well as all the charming coordinating layers. It’s a must-have on my wish list.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Wild Wheat Card Stock:
- Card Base – 5 1/2 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 (before die-cutting)
- Strip – 1 1/2 x 5 (before die-cutting)
- Die-Cut Circle – 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Circle – 5 x 5 (before die-cutting)- Qty 2
- Punched Circle, Die-Cut Sentiment, Stamped & Die-Cut Images – scraps or 5 1/2 x 2 (before die-cutting)
- Mossy Meadow Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Circle – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Pecan Pie Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Circle – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 (before die-cutting)
- Let’s Go Fishing 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Punched Circles – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 & 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 (before punching)
Begin by burnishing the fold of the Wild Wheat card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard)and the 5 3/8 Deckled Circle die to crop the card base, leaving a 1 1/2 of the scored fold to the inside of the die so it doesn’t get cut. (See My WOW101 Slideshow Here).
Layer and adhere the Wild Wheat strip to the Very Vanilla layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the 5 3/8 Deckled Circle die to crop the Very Vanilla/Wild Wheat layer.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop the following pieces of card stock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Deckled Circle dies:
- Mossy Meadow – 2 5/8″ Circle
- Pecan Pie – 2 3/8 ” Circle
- Wild Wheat – 2 1/8″ Circle
Punch the following pieces of Designer Series Paper and card stock:
- Mossy Meadow and Wild Wheat Plaid – 2 3/8″ Circle Punch
- Pecan Pie Plaid – 2″ Circle Punch
- Very Vanilla – 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
Zip the Very Vanilla punched circle through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) with the water ripple Gone Fishing die.
Adhere all pieces together as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment and fish in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink and the bobber in Pecan Pie Classic Ink onto the Very Vanilla layer.
Crop with the coordinating Gone Fishing dies (fish and bobber) and All That die (sentiment).
Punch a hole in the top of the bobber with a hand-held circle punch. Thread with Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine as shown.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the 5 3/8 Deckled Circle die to crop the Very Vanilla layer.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the sentiment in Wild Wheat Classic Ink onto the center as shown.
Adhere to the inside of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Wild Wheat 2023-2025 In Color Dots.
The Deckled Circle dies are a SNEAK PEEK of NEW product from the upcoming 2023 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog that goes live to customers on September 6, 2023!
INSPIRATION AWAITS! Click on the projects below to see the details of new products available September 6!
NOTE : ORDER YOUR FAVORITES EARLY WHEN THERE IS PLENTY OF INVENTORY!
OH, SO PRETTY!
OH, SO PRETTY! The simple 3×3 note cards above also uses the same products as the card for today. You can see the original blog post and project tutorial for this card here.
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
WHAT ARE TULIP REWARDS? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: VQXK4RNB
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
LESS THAN ONE WEEK REMAINS! RESERVE YOUR SHARES TODAY!
WHAT IS A PRODUCT SHARE? I’m offering an opportunity to purchase smaller quantities (shares) of the new 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper and ribbon at a lower cost! What a great way to enjoy a sampling of all these fabulous new products before deciding to purchase the full size.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!