Today’s card is a CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) of a Stampin’ Up! Christmas card. I wanted you to enjoy more sneak peeks of some fabulous new holiday products as well as share a simple & quick Christmas card you can mass produce!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Love Button! I adore the Stitched Felt Embellishments that will be available when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1. I used the stitched star. However, the stitched tree and holly are just as cute!
- The designer series paper on the card and envelope flap are from the Quilted Christmas 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack. Note how the envelope flap and the stitched pattern on the top of the sentiment are the same!
- Stampin’ Dimensionals give a little lift to the sentiment as well as the star.
- The Perfect Touch. Whisper White Baker’s Twine adds festive personality!
- More Sneak Peeks! Here’s a previous post I shared with three projects and a video using the Quilted Christmas suite of products.
Click HERE (or the image above) to see all Clearance Rack items.
THIS IS BIG! The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack was updated this week with oodles of additional products. Fabulous die sets, punches, holiday accessories, pretty paper, ribbon and more. Discounts to 60% off. Don’t delay. These discounted products sell quickly and are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Here’s a list of other ways you can stock up and save!
- SHOP NOW! It’s so quick and easy to shop on-line 24/7!
- BUNDLES: 10% OFF Product Bundles
- SAVE 50% OFF YOUR FIRST PAPER PUMPKIN KIT! Learn more
- AUGUST PRE-ORDER BUNDLE: Carols of Christmas
- MY AUGUST HOST CODE & BONUS GIFT GIVEAWAY: Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
- EARN FREE STAMPS! Get the scoop on my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program here.
- SPEND $150 (before shipping and tax) and earn FREE products! Details.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!