Today I am sharing a simple “sorry” card created with the super chic Boho Indigo Product Medley! Tomorrow I will share a similar card, stepped up to show the versatility of this group of products! It’s an amazing and tasteful kit with so many fabulous coordinating products!
BOHO INDIGO PRODUCT MEDLEY INCLUDES:
Stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating whatever you want—let your creativity run free! A perfect gift for a beginner or seasoned stamper.
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets
- die cuts with gold foil accents
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon
- paper flowers
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
Refill kit available (sold separately)!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Misty Moonlight card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a Very Vanilla 6 x 6 dry embossed paper (from the kit) to 3 3/4 x 5 1/2.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Cut 5 pieces of Boho Indigo 6×6 Designer Series Paper to 3/4 x 3.
Flag the ends of all 5 pieces with the Banners Pick a Punch.
Adhere as shown to a 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of scrap card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Wrap with the gold 1/16″ Trim (Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack), securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink onto the foiled die-cut from the kit.
Cut a 3 1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla/Gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon (from the kit).
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY! The card below also was created using the Boho Indigo Product Medley! You can see all the details by viewing the original post here or clicking the buttons below.
It’s that time of year! The Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog ends on May 3, 2021! The last chance retiring product list will be released TOMORROW, March 24, 2021! The 2019 – 2021 In Colors definitely will be a part of the retiring product list. Purchase them now before run out! Learn more here.
MY MARCH HOST REWARDS CODE IS HERE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!