I’m nutty about neutral colors so this “quilted” friend card using Stampin’ Up! In Color Tip Top Taupe makes my heart go pitter pat! It’s no April Fools’ Day joke that Tip Top Taupe is retiring! Please be sure to order your favorite retiring 2015-2017 in Colors soon (complete details here) since they will only be available while supplies last starting April 10.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR APRIL 10! The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product List will be released and product favorites may sell out – forever!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Tip Top Taupe looks very sophisticated against Whisper White.
- The “quilt” was created by stamping the swirling branch from the Falling Flowers stamp set onto Tip Top Taupe card stock. The image was first stamped with Tip Top Taupe ink and heat set with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. It was stamped again with Whisper White Craft ink and heat set with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Be square! Cut the image into 1″ squares.
- The squares are assembled and glued onto a piece of Thick Whisper White card stock measuring 3 1/4″ square, then mounted onto a piece of Tip Top Taupe card stock that measures 3 3/8″ square.
- The “quilt” is mounted onto the Whisper White base with Stampin’ Dimentionals.
- A Linen Thread bow provides the perfect finishing touch.
- Love that font for a friend card! The sentiment from Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer stamp set is stamped in Early Espresso.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Tip Top Taupe friend card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!