It’s Sunday and I have my weekly “parade” of Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. There are 17 WOW! paper crafting ideas to share that use Stampin’ Up! products. They were created by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community! Learn how you can become a member of the Pals Community & enjoy Stampin’ Up! discounts. Learn more here! I welcome hobby stampers!
Debi Meissner – blog details
Debbie Mageed – blog details
Rosanne Mulhern – blog details
Su Mohr – blog details
Stesha Bloodhart – blog details
Jeanie Stark – blog details
Pam Dotts – blog details
Windy Ellard – blog details
Michelle Gleeson – blog details
Lynn Hoyt – blog details
Beth McCullough – blog details
Wendy Klein – blog details
Patti MacLeith – blog details
Jennifer Michalski – blog details
Peggy Noe – blog details
Pamela Sadler – blog details
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.