These adorable treat tubes are a quick and easy way to prepare for Halloween tricks and treats! However, it doesn’t stop there – think about how delightful it would be to change the candy colors (or even the candy) for alternate holidays like Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Perhaps offer a tube of birthday confetti, bath salts or tea to cheer up a friend? The treat tubes (#144612, 12 to a pack, $5) will be available when the holiday catalog begins TOMORROW (Sept. 1)!
Click on the video above to play.
I created a new 1 Minute to WOW! video to share tips on how I dressed up these treat tubes AND ways to save time when “mass producing” projects.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- In the thick of things! When creating tags or cropping strong elements (in addition to being perfect for a card base), I like to use Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock. It gives added substance.
- The WOW! is in these pumpkin images cropped from the Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper with the coordinating Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies.
- Cool thing! Some of the dies coordinate with more than one image of the paper – like the duo below!
- I paper snipped the witches’ hats, also from Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper. The tag sentiment (Spooky Cat Photopolymer Stamp Set) was cropped with the tag die from Wood Crate Framelits Dies.
- The spider web was cropped using the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies.
- I love those Black Rhinestone Jewels for year-round bling! Every tag received black rhinestones for a unique personality. See below for how you can earn the Black Rhinestone Jewels FREE!
THE HOLIDAY CATALOG STARTS TOMORROW, SEPT. 1, at 3 A.M. MOUNTAIN! Enjoy this handy holiday catalog wish list to track your favorites.
MY SEPTEMBER HOST CODE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY! Starting September 1, those placing an order of $75 or more through me using my September host code will earn the NEW Black Rhinestone Jewels from me FREE! Come on – you KNOW you have to have them! My September Host Code will be shared on my blog and sent to my newsletter subscribers along with additional “how to” details on Sept. 1.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!