JUST 3 MORE DAYS until the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins (Sept. 1) and the Festive Phrases stamp set used on today’s Halloween card will be available! The magic of Festive Phrases stamp set is that it has something to say for a variety of holidays (even Valentine’s Day)! I can’t wait to color the “happy holidays” elf!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Just say BOO! for the three charming patterns in the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper collection (available Sept. 1) used on the card and envelope.
- Watch my video here for tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap.
- The center square measures 3″. The patterned layer on top of it measures 2 3/4″ square.
- Bling! A trio of rhinestones add sparkle to the kettle along with a wash of Wink of Stella on the kettle and lid. The “wink” doesn’t photograph well but is “sparkle city” in real life!
- Very Vanilla Solid Baker’s Twine is anchored with Glue Dots below the square to keep it’s “webbed” appearance in place.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!