There’s something modern and cool about the bright colors on this card against the Whisper White and Crumb Cake layers. The sweet stems were created using the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits Dies and coordinating Pick a Pumpkin Stamp Set (available Sept. 1). Purchase the dies and stamp set as a bundle and save 10%.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Must-have! The Stampin’ Up! Magnetic Platform keeps the dies in place over the coordinating images when traveling through the Big Shot.
- Add a Bermuda Bay pop of color (x 3) using Brights Enamel Shapes.
- Measuring Up! The Whisper White layer measures 2 3/8″ x 5 1/2″. The standard card base measures 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine adds a soft finish.
- Clean & simple. Did I neglect to mention that this congrats card takes less than 10 minutes to create?
- Versatility! Here are more ideas from Stampin’ Up! using the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle.
JUST 4 MORE DAYS! The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins this Friday, Sept. 1. Here are my favorite resources to to help you prepare for the BIG DAY and make shopping fun:
- My FREE updated Designer Series Paper Color Chart. Includes colors for the NEW holiday paper!
- Makin’ a list and checkin’ it twice . . . Click, print and enjoy this wish list to track your favorites.
- Need ideas? Visit My Gallery for holiday catalog sneak peek projects shared over the past 5 weeks. Click on the photos to view the original post and supplies!
- Enabler alert! Watch these Stampin’ Up! videos previewing new holiday products and stop by my YouTube channel for more videos (be sure to subscribe)!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!