Yesterday I shared the simple card on the left created with the Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley! Today I am focusing on the stepped-up version (right) using the same products, just a few more layers and a couple extra embellishments.
MISSED IT? You can see yesterday’s card here.
BOHO INDIGO PRODUCT MEDLEY INCLUDES:
Stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating whatever you want—let your creativity run free! A perfect gift for a beginner or seasoned stamper.
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets
- die cuts with gold foil accents
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon
- paper flowers
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
Refill kit available (sold separately)!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Misty Moonlight card stock.
Adhere a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla 6×6 dry embossed paper to a 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Boho Indigo 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper(both from the kit) together with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Flag the ends of all 5 pieces with the Banners Pick a Punch.
Adhere as shown to a 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of scrap cardstock with Stampin’ Seal.
Wrap with the gold 1/16″ Trim (Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack), securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink onto the foiled die-cut from the kit.
Adhere a foiled die-cut flower (from the kit) to the sentiment with a Mini Glue Dot.
Adhere the sentiment to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with three Gold Metallic Pearls.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
It’s that time of year! The Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog ends on May 3, 2021! The last chance retiring product list will be released TODAY, after 2 PM MT, March 24, 2021! Stay tuned for more details and to snag last-chance discounted products before they disappear!
MY MARCH HOST REWARDS CODE IS HERE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!