Why not Melon Mambo for today’s Carols of Christmas card? I love the crisp and modern feel of Melon Mambo with Basic Black and Whisper White – even for the holidays. However, if you prefer something more traditional, consider Real Red, Garden Green or any of the metallic foils (gold, silver, copper) in place of Melon Mambo!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- AVAILABLE AUG. 1. The Carols of Christmas product bundle used on today’s card is being offered as an early release from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog starting Aug. 1. The holiday catalog begins Sept. 1. You’ll also be able to purchase the stamp set and dies individually. However, you’ll save 10% when you purchase them together!
- The 10% off bundle includes the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (available in wood or clear-mount) and Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies.
- Using the three sided border die, I cropped each end of a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic Black card stock. I love how the Melon Mambo peeks from behind to accentuate the border.
- The Whisper White trees were also cropped using the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies. They are popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals and accented with a single Melon Mambo dot (Brights Enamel Shapes) and Basic Black Baker’s Twine.
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White card stock is the perfect weight for the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Carols of Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
ENDS JULY 31! $99 STARTER KIT DEAL! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit in July (1 – 31), you’ll get $125 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for $99 (that’s $26 in FREE product and the kit ships FREE) PLUS receive a BONUS Essentials Gift Pack & FREE Stamp Set worth $72 including:
- Paper Snips ($10 value). My favorite for navigating the curves of designer paper on an envelope flap. Watch this video to see how.
- SNAIL Adhesive ($7 value). No mess and easy to use!
- Grid Paper ($11 value). Keep your work surface neat and tidy and measurements handy.
- Two Clear Blocks (D) – (one for you and one for a stamping friend!) ($17 value)
- Bone Folder ($7 value). Add a little curl, score a card center or press the perfect fold!
- FREE STAMP SET: Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog ($20 value – see above). A “must-have” for the holidays. See images below!
The July Starter Kit bonus products = a $72 value FREE! This allows you to spend your $99 starter kit dollars (to $125) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
The Pals group is so supportive, creative and fun – all due to your leadership. It is really nice to be a part of it.
Eve N. – a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community
#1 STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR GLOBALLY! Does it matter whom you join through? Yes it does! Here’s my resume!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU GET WITH THE KIT? A 20% discount on future demonstrator orders (a minimum of through Jan. 31, 2018), the opportunity to preview and order new Stampin’ Up! products a month early, exclusive ideas and resources and much more with no obligation to host workshops or sell products and no penalty to drop. I welcome hobby stampers who purchase the $99 kit and join through me. I offer private and exclusive access to my friendly Pals Virtual Community. Paper crafting ideas, exclusive prizes, fun and friendship! LEARN MORE ABOUT THE $99 STARTER KIT AND JOINING HERE.
I simply adore being part of the Pals and stretching my own creativity.
Michelle G.- a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE STARTER KIT & JOINING MY PALS? Email me here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!