Today’s birthday card showcases the Stampin’ Up! Birthday Delivery Bundle. The Birthday Delivery photopolymer stamp set includes 23 festive images that coordinate with the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies. In addition, the bundle includes the bright and fun-filled Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. The paper contains images that can be cut using the Birthday Friends Framelits Die. I love it and listed this bundle on My Favorite Things from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog here.
SAVE 10% on the trio of coordinating products when you purchase the Birthday Delivery Bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Patterns from Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper are the foundation of the card!
- Measure it! The A2 card base measures 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. The next patterned panel is 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and the last patterned panel measures 3″ x 2 1/2″. The mats on each of these panels are cut 1/8″ larger.
- Crisp and dark! The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink.
- The birthday cake is cropped with a framelit die directly from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Watch my WOW! video here to see a demonstration on using the framelits with the designer series paper.
- Take the party inside! Add some fun to the interior of the card with another sentiment from the Birthday Delivery Stamp Set. There’s an adorable little present, also cropped from Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper.
- A strip of Designer Series Paper on the inside as well as on the envelope is a great way to use some of those scraps from the project while creating a totally custom project.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
ENDS JULY 31! $99 STARTER KIT DEAL! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit in July (1 – 31), you’ll get $125 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for $99 (that’s $26 in FREE product and the kit ships FREE) PLUS receive a BONUS Essentials Gift Pack & FREE Stamp Set worth $72 including:
- Paper Snips ($10 value). My favorite for navigating the curves of designer paper on an envelope flap. Watch this video to see how.
- SNAIL Adhesive ($7 value). No mess and easy to use!
- Grid Paper ($11 value). Keep your work surface neat and tidy and measurements handy.
- Two Clear Blocks (D) – (one for you and one for a stamping friend!) ($17 value)
- Bone Folder ($7 value). Add a little curl, score a card center or press the perfect fold!
- FREE STAMP SET: Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog ($20 value). A “must-have” for the holidays. See images below!
The July Starter Kit bonus products = a $72 value FREE! This allows you to spend your $99 starter kit dollars (to $125) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU GET WITH THE KIT? A 20% discount on future demonstrator orders (a minimum of through Jan. 31, 2018), the opportunity to preview and order new Stampin’ Up! products a month early, exclusive ideas and resources and much more with no obligation to host workshops or sell products and no penalty to drop. I welcome hobby stampers who purchase the $99 kit and join through me. I offer private and exclusive access to my friendly Pals Virtual Community. Paper crafting ideas, exclusive prizes, fun and friendship! LEARN MORE ABOUT THE $99 STARTER KIT AND JOINING HERE.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE STARTER KIT & JOINING MY PALS? Email me here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!