Four little ornaments on a string define the holiday season. It’s simple, festive and perfect for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA230). See what the rest of the PPA resident artists have dreamed up this week using these colors HERE! Try them yourself and play along!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Each ornament image was heat embossed in Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Love the shine!
- My Paper Snips helped me navigate the curves of the ornaments with precision.
- Baked Brown Sugar Baker’s Twine is attached at each end with Glue Dots. I roll them a bit first to make them “skinny” enough to hide beneath the twine.
- The charming tree pattern is from Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
- “BE MERRY” is from Holiday Invitation photopolymer (clear) stamp set. The Antique Brad adds a vintage touch.
SAVE UP TO 80%! STAMPIN’ UP! YEAR END CLOSEOUT!
STARTS TOMORROW! Discounts to 80%! Stampin’ Up! will be stocking up the Clearance Rack with lots of new goodies, including holiday products (just in time)! Clearance rack items are available while supplies last so please be ready to order your favorites.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST: Click on Stampin’ Up! products below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Use the Supply List (at the bottom) to print a flyer!