Jan. 6 and the start of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is just around the corner and I’m ready for new products for 2015. How about you? I’m sharing a sneak peek today of One Tag Fits All stamp set (available Jan. 6).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS!
- Crop and go! The One Tag Fits All stamp set coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! Note Tag Punch.
- The diamond was inked up with Jet Black Stazon (to avoid smearing) and stamped on Gold Foil. I next paper snipped and popped it up on a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a really crisp, black image, I used my “go to” Tuxedo Black Memento Ink for the sentiment and stamped (striped) frame.
- To step up the bling, I swooped a few gold sequins from the Stampin’ Up! Gold Sequin Trim and added Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Additional touches of “glam” come from Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape and Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon.
SAVE UP TO 80% on Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeouts. Many new items have been added to the Clearance Rack HERE, including holiday products. However, these discounted products are only available while supplies last and can sell out quickly!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. There’s even a printable supply list waiting for you at the end!